• The less you worry, the less complicated life will be.
• In a relationship, honesty and trust must exist. If they dont, theres no point of loving. So if you cant afford to be honest, stay single.
• You’re not afraid to fall in love, you’re just afraid of falling for the wrong person.
• Don’t go looking for someone who can make you happy. Find someone who you can be happy with.
• If your boyfriend or girlfriend wrongs you- don’t tell your parents about it. You might forgive them, but your parents won’t.
• Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
• Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
• The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and how he treats people who can’t fight back.
• By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Quote: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”