I think this is very wise, and good advice. that is worth sharing to everyone. So, Please read, and share. I hope that someday I will meet someone wonderful who thinks I’m wonderful, and we will hang this above our bed, in our kitchen, and have a happy life. Hey, If you’re going to dream, dream big TOO!
Below are the 10 simple rules of a happy marriage.
[ Hey, i would recommend you also check the 7 ways to make your relationship last forever]
- Never both be angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire. [Ha ha!!]
- If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
- If you must criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes of the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once every day say a kind or complimentary word to your life partner.
- When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
- Remember it takes two to make a quarrel. and the one who is wrong is the one who does the most talking.
See also: ↓ ↓